These delicious Paleo cookies, that I’ve created by accident after a failed homemade mayonnaise, are perfect to serve as an appetizer, along with some crudities and Paleo dips. Plus, they are very easy to prepare.
- 1/3 cup of coconut or almond flour
- 1 cup of kale
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of avocado oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven at 360 degrees
- Put all the ingredient in the blender and mix until getting a smooth, thick mixture.
- On a previously greased baking sheet, pour the mixture creating 2-inches circles separated ½ inch each other.
- Take to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until they get golden.
Variations: You can substitute the kale with other colorful veggies, such as carrots, beets, sweet potatoes or pumpkin.