Don’t let the cold winter ruin your skin! Check out these easy DIY masks to keep your face glowing.
Fall is here and Winter is coming! The seasons of hot chocolate, gifts, and cold weather are upon us. The down side of this is that the weather can take a toll on our skin. The last thing anyone wants is having flaky, dry skin while visiting family and friends. If you want to keep your skin moisturized during Fall and Winter, take a look at these DIY face mask recipes.
Banana, Yogurt and Honey Mask
2 Fully Ripe Bananas
1 Tablespoon of Honey
1/2 Cup of Yogurt
- In a blender, mix all ingredients.
- Once you reach a consistent paste, apply to clean face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse face with warm water.
Hydrating Green Tea Mask
1 Tablespoon of Matcha Powder
1 Teaspoon of Raw Honey
2 Teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Apply mixture to clean face.
- Let it sit for 20-40 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Aloe Vera and Avocado Mask
2 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel
1/2 Ripe Avocado
1 Teaspoon of Almond or Coconut Oil
1 1/2 Teaspoon of Dry Oatmeal
- Mash up avocado in a small bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until reaching a paste consistency.
- Apply to clean face.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off mask with warm water.
Recommended for You: